This Is Me

My photo
West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States
I just live my life the best way I can. Hopefully, God has mercy on me and accepts me into His kingdom when my journey here is done.

Done Banner

BannerFans.com

Support Me Please!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome to The Fibro Files

Hey Fibro, 


You asked for it. You have invaded my life and shaken my world to the core. 


Well, now, I am about to put you on blast. Everyday I will be documenting my fight with you. I will never give up, nor, will I ever give into you. I may be down, but I am nowhere near out. I'm about to raise awareness and demand respect and empathy from medical, disability, family, friends and every other association, government office and person out here who has no clue of what the day in the life of a Fibromyalgia Fighter is like. 


It's on and poppin' my Fibro Foe. Get ready to rumble. 


Signed, 
The Fibro Warrior Princess
Ashara

No comments:

Post a Comment