This Is Me

My photo
West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States
I just live my life the best way I can. Hopefully, God has mercy on me and accepts me into His kingdom when my journey here is done.

Done Banner

BannerFans.com

Support Me Please!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear Fibro,

Goodness Punk, it's been almost a month since I wrote. December. Cold has settled in which means more challenges for me and my body. Take one step forward and two back when it comes to you Fibro but as long as I keep on keeping on as my grandma used to tell me I win ya' bastard.

Been interesting not working. Difficult financially of course. Thank God I have family and friends to lean on while so many things are pending (appeals, etc.) The relief is the fact that my stress level has decreased by 50% or more! My job is stressful enough, but when you incorporate forcing yourself out of bed, getting dressed for the day and finally getting in the car to GO to work, you're done!

You can't create extra energy with a snap of your finger. You can't decrease the stiffness and pain from mere "regular" pain pills. And my God you can't magically open your eyes and mind to even focus to drive to work because you've had insomnia for 4 days!!! Can you say "danger?"

I love it when people swear they know you, Fibro, and you don't inhabit, interrupt or infect their world

Shout out to my Fibro Facebook Friends. We keep each other sane, strong, and sensible.

Do you know how difficult it is to change your lifestyle 180 degrees? To learn to listen to your body and what triggers certain physical reactions? What to eat, what not to eat, how long to walk, how much to lift, so on and so forth...

Fibromyalgia is a beeotch. And that's all I have to say.

Signed,
Fibro Warrior Princess
Ashara

No comments:

Post a Comment