This Is Me

My photo
West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States
I just live my life the best way I can. Hopefully, God has mercy on me and accepts me into His kingdom when my journey here is done.

Done Banner

BannerFans.com

Support Me Please!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear (not!) Fibro, 


What up, Punk! 


I made it through another day. Thank you God!! I'm always in pain. All. Ways. 
Thing is, I am a fighter. Hence the song on this page. 


Philippians 4:13 (Whole Chapter)
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. (KJV bible.com)



You like that, Fibro? I know my God and I know His Word. I'm not where I need to be but by God I thank Him that I am NOT where I used to be! 


Oh look, a spider is on the wall next to me. Not a big one. I'll let him ride. Then again...


I get distracted easily. He'll freeze to death when the heat goes off anyway. 


Back to you, Fibro foe. 


I'm finding ways to work around you. I may not be able to work in an office, on the phones or anything remotely of that nature. Look, see, now my vision is blurring again. Great. Blink. Blink. Blink. 


Ok, I'm back. 


This stuff is real people. Today, I almost fell into the stove. I was walking over to it, loss my balance (I ALWAYS fall to the right, never the left) and had to put my hand out to keep from kissing the stove with my big ol' soup coolers. Thank God I hadn't turned it on yet. 


I think that's why my mom makes my meals and we make sure I can microwave food. Otherwise, well, with Fibro, you just never know. I forget things. Lose my balance. Blurry vision. Oh yeah, it's true. It's true. 


I'm very sleepy now. I need to go lie on this massage bed to relax my muscles. It's a hard road created by Fibro, but you already know what I'm going to say: Fight Fibro with Faith. Okay, I've never used that phrase before but I really like it. 


To all my fellow Fibro-ites out there, know you are not alone. We fight Fibro together. This is our "thorn" to bear, and God's grace is sufficient to carry us through it each and everyday we our blessed to see. 


Leave me a comment. Email me privately at 7ashara7@gmail.com. Donate via Pay Pay to help me keep this blog going. I don't have any income right now. Every disability claim I've filed is in limbo. God provides and I thank you in advance for your love and support. 


Signed, 


The Fibro Warrior Princess 
Ashara




No comments:

Post a Comment